HP Officejet Pro 8600 Review, Installation without CD, Driver Download
HP’s OfficeJet Pro 8600 Plus is a multi-function inkjet printer on steroids. It consists of every one of the functions you would undoubtedly anticipate from an MFP– printing, networking, scanning, copying, faxing– and also ups the stake with a legal-size scanning bed, complete duplex printing, rapid print speeds, and even high-capacity paper trays that can stand up to 500 web pages. Print top quality is excellent for an inkjet, and ink expenses are also affordably contrasted to similar designs.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Performance
Although this is a good-sized workhorse of a machine, the Officejet Pro 8600 Premium N911n is no clumsy critter when it involves speed. This all-in-one inkjet printer can use black and white copies at the lively price of 20 web pages per min, and it appears at a fast 16 prints per min when managing color printing.
All this rate does not lessen the top quality of the completed item. The maximum resolution for black and white printing is 1200 x 600 dpi (dots per inch), and also for color printing, the decision is an eye-appealing 9600 x 2400 dpi. This equipment also can tackle the extensive work of 25,000 printed web pages per month without a problem.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Features
Optical scanner resolution depends on 4,800 dots per inch (dpi); the software-enhanced resolution is up to 19,200 dpi. Files up to 8.5 x 14 inches can be fed with the automatic document feeder; records as much as 8.5 x 11.7 inches will fit on the flatbed. The fax transmission rate is 3 seconds per page, and also the resolution is up to 300 x 300 dpi; the HP 8500 can store up to 125 web pages in memory.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Scanner Driver Download for Windows
|HP Officejet Pro 8600 Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows)||134.2 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Fax Driver (Windows)||11.4 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows)||31.2 MB||Download|
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Scanner Driver Download for MAC
|HP Easy Start||9.1 MB||Download|
|HP Officejet Pro 8600 N911 Firmware Update||88.1 MB||Download|
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 8600 Scanner Driver
Besides the printer, the scanner is also essential for people especially those who have business with them. It works like a copier although it turns out to be more complicated than that. HP scanner can be used to scan documents or files that you want to send it through the email. It brings flexibility and also simplicity for those who belong to a busy person.
You can use this scanner with or without the presence of the internet. Here I am going to tell you in details about how to install the HP scanner.
- First, you need to unpack the HP scanner set from the box. There will be the cable, the quick guide book, the CD drive, and many more.
- Second, you have to make sure that the HP scanner is connected to the computer before the installation begins.
- Third, go to the System and Administration. It includes setting up the time and the date as well. Then you have to follow all the procedures to finish the installation. Sometimes people find it hard and complicated although for some other people it sounds very easy. When there is nothing appears on the screen, you may need to do reinstall by using the CD drive given or through the internet software drive you have already downloaded.
- Fourth, take out the paper that you want to scan. It can be anything. It does not matter what kind of document or picture that you are going to scan. After that, you can place this piece of paper on the scanner. Then you can directly go to Applications then Graphics then Xsane Image program for scanning. This program enables you to scan your documents much easier. You can click the Scan button and the scanner will start doing its task. When it has successfully scanned your documents, the file will always be saved in the documents that you have picked to be the folder for saving the scanned file.
- Finally, you can try these simple steps on how to install the HP scanner. You can just do plugging and turning it on. Try scanning with some selected scanner programs. In fact, it does not really work 100 percent. You need patience in order to make the installation done in a few minutes. If you think that you need help in doing the installation, I think the best place you should go is the official website of the HP scanner itself.